The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Even more snow
Newest addition to my library
Labia: 20 times
The King of Pop culture
Pictures from the New Year's Eve Run
Lots of Snow in Switzerland
What's been going on...
Procession of Graduate Students
Updated Links
France - the Pictures
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Monday, March 06, 2006

Equipping for Spring

Just returned from the Adidas Factory Outlet, where I bought lots of things for my Marathon career. *g* Well, career is probably too strong a word. Nevertheless I want to start training and participate in the Winterthur Marathon in late Spring. So I got new shoes, socks and clothes. Now I only have to wait till the snow melts...

Then I went on to buy different pieces to build my own shield for our Live-Roleplaying Group. I probably won't use it till early summer, but right now I have some spare time at my hands, so I'll go ahead and try my luck. I'll post a picture once/if I finish it...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page