The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
More pictures
Gobi Marathon
Goodbyes
Gobi
Ger to Ger - Complete
Ger to Ger pictures
Over the Hills and Far Away
Countryside and Goodbyes: Pictures
Countryside and goodbyes
Week 2: Pictures
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Monday, October 17, 2005

Back in Switzerland

My last day in UB was pretty long. After a very good dinner we went to Strings one last time. The police shut the place down at 3am and I had to kill a couple of hours before going to the airport in the wee hours of the morning. The journey back was uneventful but very long. I had to wait 8 hours in Moscow airport.

The day after I came back I left for a one week vacation in France. We had fantastic weather and a great time. Pictures will follow once I have some more spare time.

Right now I'm back at university and just started my third and final year.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page