The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Verdi Gala
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
An Lár @ Stadtkeller, Lucerne
Pictures from Indonesia
The last dives
Diving with the Pindito
Bali wrapup
Trekking Mount Rinjani
Cat Island...
Like pieces of a puzzle
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Monday, January 22, 2007

Does Google know me?

I've been interested for a couple of days how much Google knows about me. Today was time for the ultimate test: I googled for my name ;). I was surprised, there were 702 hits. Within the first 20 there were 19 relevant pages, afterwards it kinda deteriorated.
I did discover an interesting fact though. My former school (ZHW) doesn't really know me! In the listing with all the graduated students they listed a wrong town with my entry. Add to that the fact, that I was almost placed into the wrong course of study when receiving the Swiss Engineering Award. Fortunately, one of my teachers spotted the mistake in time...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page