The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Long overdue
School
What a Day!
Muse
Haiku
Back again
Home Sweet Home
Bangkok the 3rd
Good-bye Diving... for now
2 out of the Top 3 Dive Sites in Thailand
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Friday, February 20, 2004

Just a couple of hours...

Yep, in 14 hours time I'll sit in my plane first to Singapur and then on to Phuket, Thailand. This time it's just for 2 weeks, so I won't travel around much and spend most of my time with diving :-D.
First I'll go on a Liveaboard-Diving-Trip to the Similian Islands for 4Days/4Nights and after that I'll go again to Koh Phi-Phi.
Stay tuned for further updates :-).
Cheers!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page