The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Good-bye Diving... for now
2 out of the Top 3 Dive Sites in Thailand
The 'Thai-Tanic'
More Local Diving
Nice Diving
On to Koh Phi-Phi (again)
Krabi again
Koh Lanta
Hanging Around
to Koh Phi-Phi
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Monday, October 13, 2003

Bangkok the 3rd

I relaxed a bit during my last two days in Bangkok. On the first day I visited the Zoo and later spent some time shopping at Banglamphu Market and in Khao San Road.
I've spent the last day reading a book and writing postcards, before I took an early bus to the airport.


1 Comments:

  • Wishing you have a good trip in Bangkok and Good luck. By the way i will waiting for your sharing traveling story on next time.

    By Anonymous Bangkok Hotels Thailand, at 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page