The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Spectaculum, Weil am Rhein
Road Trip to Belgium
Sinfath II: Pictures
Leipzig
Riedhburg XVIII - Rights and Servants (Rechte und ...
Lots of Dancing and Literature
Gallery updated
Wunderbaum LARP
Goodbye USA
Las Vegas
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Thursday, July 29, 2010

SOLA 2010

This Spring I participated again in the SOLA Team Relay Race with a team from Zühlke. It was again a great event and I could even improve my time from two years ago, where I ran the same course.

The reason for this late blog post is that I only recently got hold of the pictures and here they are:

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page