The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Openair Grienen
Open Air Grienen
Southside
Cinema at the Main Station
Farin Urlaub
Sin City
Unleashed
Mongolia
Bram Stocker's Dracula
2nd Diving Movie
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Another concert

There's just no time to relax. In the Grabenhalle in St. Gallen was another great concert. Mostly Harmless opened the evening. They played a really cool set. I was headbanging so hard, that my neck started to hurt really bad. After a short break Labia came on stage. They played almost the same set as yesterday, but today they inserted a cover of "50 cent". There was a lot going on in front of the stage, it took me a while till I found myself in the front row... Labia played mostly their newer songs including my current favorites "Number 1" and "Take it". After an hour the show was over and I desperately needed something to drink and a place to relax. The last band to play this evening was Mephisto System. However, their show didn't quite convince me, everything sounded kinda similar... Anyway it was a fantastic evening... And my neck is slowly starting to recover ;-).

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page