The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Winter arrived!
Does Google know me?
Verdi Gala
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
An Lár @ Stadtkeller, Lucerne
Pictures from Indonesia
The last dives
Diving with the Pindito
Bali wrapup
Trekking Mount Rinjani
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Ankh-Morpork Times goes YouTube!

Or at least two videos I made during my vacation in Indonesia. Both were shot with my Canon Digital Ixxus 800IS, which is a photo-camera so don't expect any wonders ;)

The first one shows ceremonies I observed in Padangbai and the Kecak Fire and Trance Dance I attended in Ubud, Bali:


The second shows clips shot under water:

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page