The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Camorra X - Swiss Guantanamo
PADI Enriched Air Diver
The Ankh-Morpork Times goes YouTube!
Winter arrived!
Does Google know me?
Verdi Gala
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
An Lár @ Stadtkeller, Lucerne
Pictures from Indonesia
The last dives
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Thursday, February 08, 2007

200st post! And a new Job

Welcome to the 200st entry into this blog!

But there is more to tell. I started with my new Job at Zühlke last Thursday and things are going very well. I was assigned to a project at Skandia right from the start, as a downside I don't know yet where to record the time I worked, but these things will clarify themselves pretty soon :)

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page