The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Labia, Aggressive Sound Painters & Pure Soundart @...
Happy Birthday Abart!
Stephen King's The Mist
Enchanted
An Lár @ Bären Buchsi
Wow, CMU!
Wes Anderson did it again & lucky 300!
Rincewind spotted in Zurich: More evidence
Death Proof Party @ Abart, featuring The Tarantinos
Blog Rating
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Movies

I just added a new feature to my blog sidebar: "Last Seen" shows the last four to five movies I've seen in the cinema.

By the way, if you're curious which movies I've seen so far, you should check out my profile at spout.com. Starting from my 278 collected movie tickets I created lists with the movies I've seen since ca. 1994 (Some of the early tickets were missing altogether or didn't state any information about the movie).

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page