Movies on a Plane
Flying with Singapore Airlines from Zurich to Singapore in the new and comfortable A380, I was at first overwhelmed by the entertainment choice options (90 new movies were added in September alone). In the end I did spend way more time watching movies than sleeping ;). I saw:
- Hail Cesar! (An entertaining comedy, but I expected a bit more)
- Allegiant (an okay ending to the Divergent-Trillogy)
- Now You See me (a wonderful smoke-and-mirrors drama about magicians in the modern age.)
- April and the Wonderful World (A French Steampunk Anime, worth watching!)
- Deadpool (Just amazing. The intro sets the tone and keeps the humor rolling till the end. I'm looking forward to the sequel).
Labels: movie, traveling, vacation