The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Full Moon Party
Bangkok and the Movies Part II
Shopping frenzy in Bangkok
Ruins, Ruins and more Ruins
back to Civilisation in record time
Mountain Trekking
Going North
Travelling
Golden Triangle
Trekking
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

PADI Open Water

In the last four days I did the PADI Open Water Course, which I successfully completed. It was a great experience. The first three days were difficult with lots of theorie and lots of new things to remember and to practice. Today has been very rewarding though, I really enjoyed my last dive, because I could finally (more or less) keep control of my movements and spend more time looking at everything. Just one type of fish has been really unnerving me, they're small with silver and blue horizontal stripes, they kept picking at me the whole time... I'd better stay away from waters containing Piranhas (or similar), they'd probably choose me out of a group of ten people... ;-).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page