The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Part 1: Ulan Bator
Part 2: The Gobi
Part 3: UB again
Part 4: Terelj
Part 5: UB again and conclusion
Starring in an ad campaign
The last Shave
Pictures from Spain
Spain
End of Term!
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Mongolia: There and Back again

After my two month stay in Mongolia last year, it was clear that I wanted to go back one day to see more of this wonderful country. However, I wouldn't have thought to come back this soon. But the signs seemed to be right when I booked my flight. Due to unfortunate circumstances my luck changed. But I had my ticket and I tried to make the best of it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page