The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
The last Shave
Pictures from Spain
Spain
End of Term!
A Mediaeval Weekend
Marathon in Winterthur
Into the dark
Switzerland
Greece
Matching Blog!
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Starring in an ad campaign

I was dumbstruck when I got my hands on the latest flyer of the Ger to Ger project in Mongolia. I was on the front page! Granted, it's not that clear, but I surely recognized my picture :)

I'm the guy trekking in the lower left corner.

I was even more amazed, when I spotted a huge billboard next to the train station with my picture on it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page