The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
A Mostly Harmless Evening
Dipl. Ing. FH
Frackwoche
Frackumzug (Procession of Graduate Students)
New Features
Lisey's Story by Stephen King
KAWUM
Pictures from Leipzig
Extreme Happiness
Pre-Halloween Concert
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Off to Indonesia

After 6 months of preparation it's finally coming true. I'm leaving for Indonesia tomorrow. First Stop will be Bali and neighboring Lombok, followed by a 10-day scuba-diving trip on the Pindito.
I may write about my adventures from time to time. However, my listening habits will go on a hiatus till I return, in the meantime you can see the tracks I've listened to the most during the last 2.5 months.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page