The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Goodbye GRE, welcome TOEFL
Run Rincewind Run!
Hogfather
Whit Sunday Rock Night vol.2 @ Abart
Shopping Spree
Bech Con 2
Listen to (some of) my favorite songs!
Insights into my musical taste
Labia @ Sleepless in Bremgarten
The value of Reading
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Big Re-Read

Summers coming closer and with it two highly anticipated book-releases. First, on July 5th "First Among Sequels" by Jasper Fforde, the fifth book in the Thursday Next series. And then on July 27th "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" the seventh and last Harry Potter book.
To get into the right mood I started rereading all books in those series before starting the newest one. So I now have close to two months time to read 4 Thursday Next and 6 Harry Potter books.
So far I'm on track, I've already finished "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" and am one third through "The Eyre Affair".
You can keep an eye on my librarything sidebar to see how fast I progress ;)

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page