The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Bech Con 2
Listen to (some of) my favorite songs!
Insights into my musical taste
Labia @ Sleepless in Bremgarten
The value of Reading
Bookparade
The magical portal 2: The silver mask
Subway to Sally: Naked (Acoustic Tour)
Andreas Thiel, Les Papillons & Labia
Labia & Backwash @ Kraftfeld
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Shopping Spree

It's been a while since we made our bulk order at our favorite game store, but yesterday I finally got my hands on the merchandise :). As a result my humble John Kovalic-Collection, he of Dork Tower fame, grew by a couple of items:As you can see my collection of weird board games grew as well by quite a bite and I'm looking forward to the next gaming session :).

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page