The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
On location: Kevin
The Host
Mittelalterlich Spectaculum in Singen
Goodbye Party @ GASB Uster
Summer in the City with Elfish
Book Tip: JPod by Douglas Coupland
Next
Book tip: Stardust by Neil Gaiman
Spanglish
Transformers
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Burgspektakel Regensberg

I visited the fantastic castle spectacle in Regensberg today. Unfortunately I have to return to the military tonight, so I can't describe all the great things I've seen. However, the time was sufficient to upload the pictures I took today. Enjoy :).

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page