The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Bigger Pics
Big update
Whale Shark!!!!!!!!!!!
Live-Aboard Trip to the Similan Islands
Diving
getting there
Just a couple of hours...
Long overdue
School
What a Day!
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Saturday, June 05, 2004

at the Movies...

In the last three months I've been to the Movies a lot and I figured I could give you a breakdown of the Movies I've seen:

Der Wixxer - a German Comedy making fun of Edgar Wallace Crime Stories (07 out of 10)
The Day after Tomorrow - End of the World/Catastrophe Movie, superb Special Effects (08 out of 10)
Cinema at the Mainstation Zurich (a huge screen was set up in the Mainstation for 10 days. I've seen 7 movies there)
- Shrek 2 - hilarious Comedy, enough said :-) (10 out of 10)
- The Punisher - Action Hero flick, good action (8 out of 10)
- Agents Secrets - French Spy Movie, lots of double-crossing and politics almost no action (5 out of 10)
- Dawn of the Dead - classic Horror Remake, funny at times with cool zombies (9 out of 10)
- The Lord of the Rings 3 - the 3rd time I've seen it, still stunning (10 out of 10)
- Les Rivieres Pourpres 2 - French Mystery/Action Movie, interesting story, superb special effects (9 out of 10)
- Troy - a "History-Lesson" with Brad Pitt (8 out of 10)
Van Helsing - Monster/Action-Movie (8 out of 10)
Secret Window - Johnny Depp in Horror/Thriller based on a Stephen King story... Amazing... (10 out of 10)
Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2 (back to back) - masterpiece. Vol. 1 & 2 look totally different, the first one focuses on action whereas the second parts mainly about story. (10 out of 10)
Kill Bill Vol. 2 - Yes, I've seen it twice :-) (10 out of 10)
The Passion of the Christ - I think there's been enough said about this movie. Not a movie I'll watch again too soon. (7 out of 10)
Cold Mountain - ok, I had to go and watch this movie for my English class, but I was positively surprised by it. (7 out of 10)

In addition I've probably watched close to 30 DVD's...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page