The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Swiss Munchkin Championship
MEF Film Premiere
Happy (belated) Halloween
Snail mail faster than e-mail!?!
Subway To Sally @ Palais X-tra, Zürich
Franz Hohler at the Long Night of Short Stories
Riedhburg XIV: Two Weddings and a Funeral
Schelmish & Des Königs Halunken @ Z7
Dreiraumkultur: Music, Art and Culture in Wohlen
Not even close by Fair Haven
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Thursday, November 15, 2007

ISTQB Certified Tester - Foundation Level

Last week I completed a testing course which gave me the opportunity to take the ISTQB Foundation Level Tester examination.
The course was very interesting even though it repeated many things I knew from my studies, but still it gave a good overview. The examination itself was tough in so far, that it had many unclear questions where several answers were possible (according to the things taught in the course), nevertheless I scored enough points and am now a ISTQB Certified Tester.
Next week I'll tackle the ISTQB Technical Tester course and examination, which promises to be much more practical and thus more useful.
Pretty soon I'll need a free wall to frame all my certificates ;)

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

  • Can you help me to clear Advanced Level - Technical Tester Certification. If yes, seeking for your guidance. My Mail id is: tani_aru@yahoo.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page