The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Music Promotion Revisited ^^
Irish & Celtic Night @ Grabenhalle St. Gallen
The Daylight Saving Time Conspiracy
Stories in the Dark
House Infernal by Edward Lee
Nasty Weather in Europe
Sinfath Larp 1 - The Engagement
Sidewalkpoets @ Hafenkneipe
Rabenschrey & Des Königs Halunken @ Werk21
Movies
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Friday, April 04, 2008

Surprise Movie: We Own the Night

It just so happened that I had nothing planned for the last Wednesday and so I spontaneously decided to go to the Surprise Movie. I was surprised that it was almost sold out, this stood in stark contrast to last August, when I last was at the Surprise Movie. Contrary to last time I had no clue which movie they would show, and so I was pleasantly surprised to discover that we would see We Own the Night a crime thriller with Joacquin Phoenix and Mark Wahlberg. The movie was terrific, very atmospheric and gripping till the very end.

Rating 10/10

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page