The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Movies on a Plane
Mallorca: Scuba Diving, Geocaching & Board Games :)
My favorite gingerbread recipe
Mein Lieblings Lebkuchen Rezept
Birthday Cinemathon 2
Egypt: Brothers, Daedalus
300 Geocaches
1 Year Geocaching
Snow, Ice and Northern Lights: Jukkasjärvi
Stockholm
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hollywood: Following the Stars ;)

When I looked out the bathroom window in the morning, I saw the most photographed location in Hollywood, so I immediately took out my camera and took a picture ^^
After a short breakfast I t started exploring the Walk of Fame. Since I was doing a Multi-Geocache, I was paying particular attention to all the Stars in the road, but I still ended up walking back and forth twice until I found all the information. On the way I came across many famous sites, such as the TLC Theater:
I also discovered that the Space Invaders had already landed in Hollywood,
and even placed a couple of convenient trap doors to capture humans, but maybe someone should have told them not to make it so obvious ;)
After a busy morning it was time to head across town to catch the ferry to Catalina Island, of which I will write more later.

More pictures from Hollywood can be found in my web album.


Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page