Movies on a Plane
Flying from London Heathrow to Los Angeles took eleven hours. So I had enough time to catch up on movies I missed at the cinema ;).
What I didn't do was sleep a lot, so I was thoroughly tired once I reached the Hostel. Unfortunately, I was assigned a "party"-room, where everyone stayed up late but frequently came through the room to use the restroom, so the night wasn't as relaxing as it could have been.
- The Lego Movie (brilliant!)
- Winters Tale (not as detailed as the book, but still a very good adaption)
- Her (very thought-provoking, with an unexpected ending)
- The 100-year old who climbed out the window and disappeared (funny and entertaining)
- Police Story 2013 (not as good as Jackie's earlier movies, but still entertaining)
Nevertheless, it was an interesting start into my vacation :)
Labels: movie, vacation