The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
Eschenz, Vulpera and Laufenburg
Faluzure Poker Open
TOEFL
The Big Re-Read
Goodbye GRE, welcome TOEFL
Run Rincewind Run!
Hogfather
Whit Sunday Rock Night vol.2 @ Abart
Shopping Spree
Bech Con 2
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Monday, June 25, 2007

GRE update

The results of my GRE arrived today! As I already knew the Verbal and Quantitative Scores I was dreading the result of the Analytical writing task... However, I needn't have worried, I got full marks and scored 6.0 on a scale from 0.0 to 6.0 :).

Just one more week and I'll get the results from the TOEFL as well.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page