The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
7 days till departure
In Bruges
Abart Summer Party
Spaktekel Ruined Castle Festival
DeVotchKa @ Abart
Pictures from the historical craftsmen fair in Hut...
Medieval Spectaculum in Singen
Des Koenigs Halunken in Huttwil
21 vs. Bringing Down the House
Elfish @ Männedorffest
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Friday, July 25, 2008

2'000 distinct artists scrobbled

Yesterday I reached another milestone with my last.fm account I scrobbled my 2'000st unique artist. With 32'300 songs listened this would result in an average of 16 songs per artist. In reality the distribution is a bit more exponential with about half the artists registering with one scrobble and Subway to Sally, my most listened artist, with 1'366 scrobbles :)

However, listening to my Library, which is now possible for everyone, could result in some surprising genre changes :) (i.e. Heavy Metal to Classic to Alternative Rock)

By the way, if you're wondering how I come to have 1000 artists with only one play in my library: I've been listening a lot to Pandora and Last.Fm's radio stations, which often play songs/artists one never has heard of before ^^.

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page