The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
In Bruges
Abart Summer Party
Spaktekel Ruined Castle Festival
DeVotchKa @ Abart
Pictures from the historical craftsmen fair in Hut...
Medieval Spectaculum in Singen
Des Koenigs Halunken in Huttwil
21 vs. Bringing Down the House
Elfish @ Männedorffest
The Best of Swiss Underground
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Thursday, July 24, 2008

7 days till departure

The clock's ticking. By this time next Thursday I'll already be in the air on my way to Pittsburgh :). Fortunately all the urgent todos have been taken care of, and I even received my US Visa on time.

Regarding the US Visa: When I first wanted to apply for my tourist visa I was aghast to discover that there was a 3 month waiting period to get an appointment! So after sitting on my hands for 90 days I could finally visit the US embassy in Bern last Thursday. There I spent another three hours till all the formalities have been taken care of (check out Guido's post if you want to learn more about the things I had to do at the US embassy). To my great relief my passport (together with the Visa and the I20-form) arrived on Monday at the post office.

Now I "only" have to finish packing and hope that I don't forget anything ;)

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page