The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
666 books on my virtual bookshelve
Medieval / Fantasy Photoshooting
2'000 distinct artists scrobbled
7 days till departure
In Bruges
Abart Summer Party
Spaktekel Ruined Castle Festival
DeVotchKa @ Abart
Pictures from the historical craftsmen fair in Hut...
Medieval Spectaculum in Singen
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Scholarship and goodbye Switzerland

Today I received great news. My scholarship application was granted! The Swiss government, the federal office for vocational education and technology to be exact, will cover 1/3rd of my study fees and living costs. This scholarship was granted to me because of my excellent undergraduate degree and is merit based, thus half the amount will be paid after the start and the other half after the successful completion of the program.

The notification letter came just in time, because today is my last day in Switzerland. Tomorrow morning I will fly to Pittsburgh and thus start a new chapter in my life :)

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

  • Congratulations!

    See you tomorrow =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page