The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
First day in Pittsburgh
Hello USA
Scholarship and goodbye Switzerland
666 books on my virtual bookshelve
Medieval / Fantasy Photoshooting
2'000 distinct artists scrobbled
7 days till departure
In Bruges
Abart Summer Party
Spaktekel Ruined Castle Festival
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Saturday, August 02, 2008

You know you're getting settled in the US when...

... you have your own Checkbook!


It was a strange feeling to hold my very own checkbook in my hands!

This and other pictures from my first days in Pittsburgh can be found in my new Picasa Webalbum (I'll add links in my gallery to these new albums).

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page