The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
GRE update
Eschenz, Vulpera and Laufenburg
Faluzure Poker Open
TOEFL
The Big Re-Read
Goodbye GRE, welcome TOEFL
Run Rincewind Run!
Hogfather
Whit Sunday Rock Night vol.2 @ Abart
Shopping Spree
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Thursday, June 28, 2007

TOEFL update

My TOEFL scores just came in! And they are almost as expected: excellent in the Reading, Listening and Writing Sections (29-30 out of 30) and mildly disappointing in the Speaking section (24 out of 30), which leads to a total of 112. As I mentioned in my previous post the testing conditions for the speaking part were not ideal and I was got distracted by other test takers... Nevertheless, I'm happy with the good result and am now looking forward to take the other hurdles in my way to a Masters Degree in the US :)

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page