Things to do if you happen to spend a day in Chicago:
- Visit one of the top floors of the John Hancock building which offers a splendid view of the city and it's suburbs (It's flat as a pan out here!). I can really recommend going to the Observatory, because next to the view you get also a lot of information about Chicago's history.
- Wander around the streets and appreciate the different architecture styles.
- Visit Ohio/Clarke Street corner to (a) see an extremely futuristic McDonalds, (b) have a look around the Rainforest Cafee and (c) eat the fantastic Ribs at Barnelli's
- Take a stroll around Millenium Park and be amazed by the sculptures there.
- Go to a performance of Wicked, a fantastic musical telling the story of Oz from the viewpoint of the Wicked Witch of the West, a must see!
Labels: Chicago, vacation
Links to this post: