The Ankh-Morpork Times
 
David Eggerschwiler
 
Blogs
Ankh-Morpork Times
Lists
 
Previous
New York Curtains
Oreo Ice Cream in Central Park & Resident Evil: Ex...
Fried Oreos and the day I missed "Weird Al"
Rocky Mountain National Park
D-War Shoot em' up
More Culture in Chicago
Eating in Chicago
Chicago
University of Illinois at Urbanna-Champaign
Six Flags Great America
 
Atom Feed
 
Powered by Blogger
 

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

USA - the pictures!

My trip came to a close after two weeks. It's still hard to believe that I managed to do so many things and visit so many different places in such a short timespan. What will remain behind are the memories and of course the pictures I took.

You can enjoy the pictures, too. They're available in my gallery.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
Last Played
 
 
Library Thing delicious Youtube
Xing / OpenBC LinkedIn
 
Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page